Old messages

Can anyone tell me how to view old messages - I posted a couple of messages
last week but only the last two days messages seem to show

at the top right of the lsit of msgs, you should see an arrow that you can click on to move back through the pages

http://www.google.com/groups?safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_uauthors=Alan%20Bornat&lr=&num=20&hl=en

--
Matt Hickman
Eighty million steel juggernauts, operated by imperfect human

Yea, I wish that the reply would push the postings to the
top of the list. This way we would know if a reply has
been made and it would show the most common problems. I
am sure it would save space on the server and keep
questions from repeated.