Question Old motherboard in old case, issues cropped up

Jan 3, 2022
I put motherboard to my old pc case and i didnt know witch was the cable for power button and i pluged the speakers one it turn on for 1 second and it shut down i dont know if my motherboard is dead because i dont have a power button cable

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you don't have a power button, you can use a screw driver to short the +ve and -ve pins on the motherboard's front panel pins...but before you do so, I'd ask you to mention the specs to your build to prevent you from ending up with a house fire(for lack of a better scenario description). Please list the specs to you build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Jan 3, 2022

If you don't have a power button, you can use a screw driver to short the +ve and -ve pins on the motherboard's front panel pins...but before you do so, I'd ask you to mention the specs to your build to prevent you from ending up with a house fire(for lack of a better scenario description). Please list the specs to you build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:

CPU:i3 10100f
Motherboard:prime h510me
Ram:16gb ram ddr4 2666mhz crucial
SSD/HDD:hdd
GPU:gtx 1650
PSU:evga 600w w2 80 plus
Chassis:i dont know what is chassis

Not likely to have caused any damage.
Your case should have a front panel power lead that you should connect to the motherboard front panel header.
If you ever used this case before, you should have such a cable.
If no, or it was damaged, you can buy such a power button for not much.
Do you know the make/model of your case?
If not, post a pic.

Jan 3, 2022
Not likely to have caused any damage.
Your case should have a front panel power lead that you should connect to the motherboard front panel header.
If you ever used this case before, you should have such a cable.
If no, or it was damaged, you can buy such a power button for not much.
Do you know the make/model of your case?
If not, post a pic.
Its a lenovo thinkcentre and i saw the power cable button i its not 2 but its more holes

A pre built will usually combine the front panel leads for pwr, reset, led's into a single lead ending in a proprietary connector that plugs into the motherboard.
This is done for easy assembly.
You will need to look at that lead and perhaps separate it out to connect to your motherboard.
Can you supply a photo of the lead and connector?