I have Windows XP pro SP2 installed on my pc, MSN 7.0, the problem in
fact is.. that the MSN login window now looks different, like if I were
using windows 98, the email's list (of people signed in before on this
pc) is missing, just appear the last person that loged in, I doubt it
could be a MSN problem, its probably a windows one, anyway I hope
anyone can help on this topic, Help is greatly appreciated
thank u all
dunkan

--
dunkan

Greetings Dunkan,

It sounds like Messenger has been put in compatibility mode. To check, click Start, then
Run, type "%programfiles%\MSN Messenger" and click OK. Right click on msnmsgr, choose
Properties and then click the Compatibility tab. Make sure nothing is checked and then click
OK.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert