Question Old pc game name i can't remember

Mar 14, 2019
I dunno if this is the right section for this so sorry in advanced.
So, I don't remember if it was a disk or just a download, but i know it was from the early 2000s on windows 98 i believe. The character you played as was literally a floating ball in an arena, you controlled with your mouse by clicking the direction you want to float to. You would fight another npc ball, float around and collect ammo and dodge their shots, while trying to kill them. Different ball characters had different abilities with their type of ammo. I swear on everything it was called "ball master" but when i search that, nothing comes up related to it anywhere online. There was eventually a second game release where they had custom maps, more ball characters and enemies and such. No one i ask irl knows what i'm talking about either.

Mar 14, 2019
I just gave that a look. Most definitely was not that. The one i'm thinking of wasn't a side scroller, it was a top down arena kinda thing. I remember one playable character was just a simple looking smiley face and his weapon was a 1 shot yellow laser. I don't know if that helps at all lol