Old Space Game?!?

MrMigz

Reputable
Dec 1, 2014
Ok, I'm looking for and old third person space game. From what I recall, you start off by getting briefed on your mission, then you get sent to an alien planet. From there you're objective is to locate an ally that's being held captive by aliens I think. Once you locate your guy and defeat the aliens you have to hold your ground a defeat a couple of swarms of more aliens. Then after that is completed, you rendezvous at a pick up point.

The whole time you're in a personal hoovering spacecraft and everyone including the aliens are in them too, but their ships are red I think. They only shoot lasers and have a limited amount of missiles. You're able to jump out the craft if you like and explore small buildings. You can also jump out if your ship is too damaged. You can also command the small group of guys that are with you too.

The game is in 3D. The planet is very grayish ice desert like. I could never play the second mission due to the limitations of my PC at the time, but I know it takes place on another planet. The game must have came out between 98-2005. The title might be short. Like one word short. I just wish I could play it again.

TRENDING THREADS