[SOLVED] Old SSD has the OS and i want to replace it

Jun 17, 2020
So my laptop only has one ssd slot. I need to remove the old ssd and install the new one but, as i said, the old ssd has the OS and i don't know what to do. I seems it is not possible to just remove windows 10 completely. So i wonder if i just remove the ssd like it is and replace it with the new will cause any problems?

Solution
So my laptop only has one ssd slot. I need to remove the old ssd and install the new one but, as i said, the old ssd has the OS and i don't know what to do. I seems it is not possible to just remove windows 10 completely. So i wonder if i just remove the ssd like it is and replace it with the new will cause any problems?
Replace it with a new drive, and install a new OS on the new drive.

What specific drives are we working with here?

USAFRet

Titan
Replace it with a new drive, and install a new OS on the new drive.

What specific drives are we working with here?

Solution
Jun 17, 2020
So i will just remove the old ssd with the os on it, then put the new one in, then boot from a flash usb to install windows? is that all?