Omen of the Badgermancers

Last night at my DnD group we did about the normal amount of
roleplaying - i.e

talking bollocks about wanking, the new Dr Who series, badgermancers
and stoneropers - 1 hour

talking about the misery of work & domestic life - 1 hour

in the pub for a couple of beers - 1 hour

actual rp'ing - 45 minutes (good tho')

However, on the way home I need to drive many miles across the dark of
the Derbyshire hills (UK)

I narrowly missed running over a >huge< fat Badger at Kelstridge. It
was running across the road, and appeared out of the darkness.. It
looked up at me and I'm sure I could see it's mouth saying
"mmnnaaaarrrrrrrr"

An omen! The king of badgers!

Mouse

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2003

On 16 Mar 2005 01:20:38 -0800, "Murf" <rob_murfin@hotmail.com> raised
a finger to the sky and proclaimed:

>Last night at my DnD group we did about the normal amount of
>roleplaying - i.e
>
>talking bollocks about wanking, the new Dr Who series, badgermancers
>and stoneropers - 1 hour
>
>talking about the misery of work & domestic life - 1 hour
>
>in the pub for a couple of beers - 1 hour
>
>actual rp'ing - 45 minutes (good tho')
>

>However, on the way home I need to drive many miles across the dark of
>the Derbyshire hills (UK)
>
>I narrowly missed running over a >huge< fat Badger at Kelstridge. It
>was running across the road, and appeared out of the darkness.. It
>looked up at me and I'm sure I could see it's mouth saying
>"mmnnaaaarrrrrrrr"
>
>An omen! The king of badgers!

You must sell all your posessions, and follow him. Except the remote
control, and this lamp.

--
Either way, I hate you Count Chocula, if I didn't already.
- Drifter Bob, rec.games.frp.dnd

"Murf" <rob_murfin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Last night at my DnD group we did about the normal amount of
> roleplaying - i.e
>
> talking bollocks about wanking, the new Dr Who series, badgermancers
> and stoneropers - 1 hour
>
> talking about the misery of work & domestic life - 1 hour
>
> in the pub for a couple of beers - 1 hour
>
> actual rp'ing - 45 minutes (good tho')

Have you been reading FHM by any chance?