Question HP Omen Gaming Desktop PC getting extremely hot ?

respect911

Commendable
Sep 24, 2021
Hi all. Just bought this desktop PC.
HP Omen 30 L
CPU: i7-10700K
GPU: 3090
RAM 32GB
NVMe 2.0 SSD (WD Black)

Struggling with temperatures.
Just resolved, there is no way to cool down this case. The pc water cooling radiator way small and can't cool it down.
Rendering 4k heating whole machine to 80C. and sounds like a cessna is going to take off.

Looking for another case to swap, I don't care about the HP 3 year warranty , this machine will melt down way before.

What is thinked about I was considering:

Asus TUF Gaming GT501 White Edition

Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB Tempered Glass

Fractal Design Torrent

any ideas will be very appreciated. i want cool and quiet as possible machine. But cool is more important.

Thanks everyone.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
All three of the cases you mentioned earlier should have better airflow than your current case. Really a matter of the look you prefer of them.

I kind of like the Fractal Design best, followed by the Corsair. However, you should also consider a better CPU cooler as well.

respect911

Commendable
Sep 24, 2021
All three of the cases you mentioned earlier should have better airflow than your current case. Really a matter of the look you prefer of them.

I kind of like the Fractal Design best, followed by the Corsair. However, you should also consider a better CPU cooler as well.

sure i will install larger radiator for pcu. theinked about 240 AIO. Should be enough.
and more air to breath for the rtx that is very loud. HP case really bad.

So if i understand you right :
1- fractal torrent
2-corsair icue 5000
3- asus 501?

i really care about cooling as much as possible

respect911

Commendable
Sep 24, 2021
I have used both AIOs and air-coolers with advanced CPUs and find the effectiveness of quality air coolers to be superior, and less complicated.
got you. after spending 3K for best machine im a bit dissapointed. If it was your decision what case have you choose and the cooling method. price isnt matter.