Omni Meteor - Schematics needed

Taxman

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003
85
0
18,630
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have and Omni Meteor (Asteroids Clone) and I have no documentation. I
originally picked it up for the 19V2000 monitor to fix-up one of my
Battlezones.

If anyone has any documentation please let me know.

Thanks - Taxman
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Shoot me a picture of the game board. It might be the same as Hoei's
METEOR - another Asteroids clone, two board set with a interconnect
pcb.

John :-#)#

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:32:18 GMT, "Taxman"
<NOSPAMdavid.tkacs@snet.net> wrote:

>I have and Omni Meteor (Asteroids Clone) and I have no documentation. I
>originally picked it up for the 19V2000 monitor to fix-up one of my
>Battlezones.
>
>If anyone has any documentation please let me know.
>
>Thanks - Taxman
>
>

(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
Call (604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com
"Old pinballers never die, they just flip out."
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Update, this board (Taxman's Omni Meteor / Asteroids) is simply a
photocopy of the original Atari Asteroids board. One of the early
schematics should cover it just fine.

John :-#)#

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:57:42 GMT, John Robertson <spam@flippers.com>
wrote:

>Shoot me a picture of the game board. It might be the same as Hoei's
>METEOR - another Asteroids clone, two board set with a interconnect
>pcb.
>
>John :-#)#
>
>On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:32:18 GMT, "Taxman"
><NOSPAMdavid.tkacs@snet.net> wrote:
>
>>I have and Omni Meteor (Asteroids Clone) and I have no documentation. I
>>originally picked it up for the 19V2000 monitor to fix-up one of my
>>Battlezones.
>>
>>If anyone has any documentation please let me know.
>>
>>Thanks - Taxman
>>
>>
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
Call (604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com
"Old pinballers never die, they just flip out."
 

Taxman

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003
85
0
18,630
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Thanks, right now I am just trying to get its monitor going first.
Otherwise I might not know if it even starts to work. It is a good old
19V2000 so I am testing in a Battlezone. So far the deflection board did
not work in the BZ's V2000 and when I opened the HV cage there is a big burn
mark near the HV diode. So I figure a cap kit (with transistors) from Bob
Roberts and an HV diode (just went from $10 to $15).

Thanks again - Dave (Taxman)


"John Robertson" <spam@flippers.com> wrote in message
news:jgcu319btdiniqm20kchd1vteoa7n3kb6c@4ax.com...
> Update, this board (Taxman's Omni Meteor / Asteroids) is simply a
> photocopy of the original Atari Asteroids board. One of the early
> schematics should cover it just fine.
>
> John :-#)#
>
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:57:42 GMT, John Robertson <spam@flippers.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Shoot me a picture of the game board. It might be the same as Hoei's
> >METEOR - another Asteroids clone, two board set with a interconnect
> >pcb.
> >
> >John :-#)#
> >
> >On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:32:18 GMT, "Taxman"
> ><NOSPAMdavid.tkacs@snet.net> wrote:
> >
> >>I have and Omni Meteor (Asteroids Clone) and I have no documentation. I
> >>originally picked it up for the 19V2000 monitor to fix-up one of my
> >>Battlezones.
> >>
> >>If anyone has any documentation please let me know.
> >>
> >>Thanks - Taxman
> >>
> >>
> (Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
> John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
> Call (604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
> www.flippers.com
> "Old pinballers never die, they just flip out."
>