The problem is started since 2nd Sep,2019. Till then everything is working.Config :
|Board||Gigabyte B85M-D3VA 1.0|
|Ram||Corsair Vengeance 8GB Single Modeule|
|PSU||CoolerMaster Masterwatt Lite 500 W 80 PLUS|
|HDD||1TB WD Blue, 500GB Seagate|
|WIFI||TPLink WiFi USB Adapter Always On|
- I can connect USB 3.0 FLASH Drives to these to 3.0 and 2.0 ports.
- However, when i try to connect any external HDD to USB 3.0 ports it disconnects and as soon connects and it happens continuously.
- I also tried in Ubuntu to see that if it is a driver issue in windows but same happens with Linux also.
- Then i tried to connect external drive into USB 3.0 in UEFI BIOS i see that as soon as i connect it UEFI freezes and when i remove the External HDD UEFI start working again.
- I also tested my friends drive what if my drive is not working but same result.
- I updates BIOS to latest version but seems same problem.
- I also tried changing PSU with my freind but still same problem.