[SOLVED] Onboard LAN not recognized anywhere

Jul 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

I hope we get this issue resolved, not just for me, but for everyone that is encountering it. So anyway, on my last installation of windows 10 (had a virus), I saw that my onboard LAN is not connected, in the Device Manager i only see WAN Miniports, but not my Network adapter. When I looked in the BIOS settings nothing was there about my network adapter. So i started looking on the internet and did all kinds of things, from reassembling my PC to resseting BIOS, did all the commands in cmd, anyway the simplest solutions did not work for me....

Any help is appreciated...

My specs:
MB: Aours M B450
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 2 x 8Gb HyperX Predator 3200Mhz
GPU: Rx 570
PSU: Raidmax 735W 80 Plus Bronze
SSD: Kingston 240 GB
M.2 SSD: Adata 256 GB
HDD: Western Digital 320 GB

Solution
So anyway I solved my issue, I had to put my old CPU and RAM, then my LAN reappeared, then i turned off the green LAN and everything that has sleep mode "vibe" in the settings. Then I put new CPU and RAM, and everything works fine.
Jul 24, 2020
So anyway I solved my issue, I had to put my old CPU and RAM, then my LAN reappeared, then i turned off the green LAN and everything that has sleep mode "vibe" in the settings. Then I put new CPU and RAM, and everything works fine.

Solution