Ive built My PC with the following components:

CPU: Ryzen 2700 3200MHz with wraith cooler
MB: Rog Strix B450F gaming motherboard
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980TiSC+
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws Vseries 16 (2x 8gb) 2400C15D-16GVR
Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD
PSU: EVGA 750 GQ 80+ gold
Case: Fractal Focus G

When I turn on the system I get a cycle of orange then red light blinks back and forth twice then a white light that stays lit. In the Motherboard manual the red onboard LED indicates the processor, the orange indicates DRAM and white indicates VGA. All fans and lights turn on when the system is turned on, even the LED on the GPU but I get no display signal on the monitor. So, I can't get into the BIOS to look at anything. All the connections to the PSU are snug as well. The QVL for this motherboard says that the RAM is compatible, although I read that Ryzen can be picky when it comes to RAM.

Could this be an issue with the CPU or GPU? Maybe the motherboard itself? I suppose I would have to take everything out of the case to thoroughly bench test the components, right? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is my first build so I am still fairly new to this.

Jul 28, 2019
Is the graphics card new? Have you connected the monitor to the graphics card, and not to motherboard? Can you test the graphics card in different pc?
The graphics card is used from my friends system, I dont have another pc I can test the gpu on so I'm pretty much debating on bringing it to a parts store and see if they can test it. Ive tried plugging HDMI into the graphics and also into the HDMI port on the mobo.