Onboard video driver ASUS PRIME H310M-E R2.0 Windows 7 64 bits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2019
Hi,

I am looking for a Windows 7 64 bits video driver for the onboard video of my ASUS PRIME H310M-E R2.0.

On the Asus website, this driver lacks. And I tried the other drivers (Win 7 x32, Win 8, Win 10) but then the driver is not recognized, leaving me with the "Standard VGA Graphics adapter" driver.

Any tips/hints/tricks on to where to find the right driver, or how to at least get a better video performance? (as at this moment I can't go over 1024x768)

Thanks!

Feb 4, 2019

Just then which one exactly, as all the 8th gen drivers are for windows 10, and I just tried installing a 4th/5th gen driver but my system "doesn't meet the minimum standards"

And I tried using Intel's Driver & Support Assistant, but "Your Intel software is up do date" showing my standard VGA graphics adapter...

ASUS PRIME H310M-E R2.0

Suggest you take a look at Operating System on Specifications page:

kanewolf

Titan
Hi,

I am looking for a Windows 7 64 bits video driver for the onboard video of my ASUS PRIME H310M-E R2.0.

On the Asus website, this driver lacks. And I tried the other drivers (Win 7 x32, Win 8, Win 10) but then the driver is not recognized, leaving me with the "Standard VGA Graphics adapter" driver.

Any tips/hints/tricks on to where to find the right driver, or how to at least get a better video performance? (as at this moment I can't go over 1024x768)

Thanks!
I don't see a Windows 7 driver on the Intel support page. The 300 series motherboards were never intended to be used with Windows 7. This may be one of the consequences. No video driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.