[SOLVED] One graphics card for eaxh screen?

Jul 3, 2019
Hi!

I have a 2070 super, and a 960. And i also hve two monitors, one at 144hz and another at 60hz. I was wondering if there is any way i will be able to run the 960 on the 60hz screen, and the 2070 on the 144hz screen. The 60hz screen will only be used for watching youtube and stuff like that.

Solution
I dont know if i have done anything wrong, but when i watch youtube on my 60hz, the 144hz become not 144hz. It is like laggy and stuff
The main screen will become laggy when you click on the secondary screen. Clicking back onto the gaming screen will make it smooth again. You can try changing it from Full Screen to Full Screen Windowed and see if that helps.

WildCard999

Titan
I dont know if i have done anything wrong, but when i watch youtube on my 60hz, the 144hz become not 144hz. It is like laggy and stuff
The main screen will become laggy when you click on the secondary screen. Clicking back onto the gaming screen will make it smooth again. You can try changing it from Full Screen to Full Screen Windowed and see if that helps.

Reactions: FredIsAverage
Solution