One in a million..

> The reason no one replied to the post of your awesome
> video is because it was posted here months ago...... HTH

I'm very sorry, mr. Banzai. I know it's my duty to follow this group every
hour of every day of every yaer, AND remember all the posts I see during my
duty. Maybe my computer was down, during the period that post? I cannot
perform my duty, with a dead computer, right?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards - Brian J. Nielsen
To mail me in private, simply use "email.dk" after the @

"[ ThrashDK ]" wrote:

> > The reason no one replied to the post of your awesome
> > video is because it was posted here months ago...... HTH
>
> I'm very sorry, mr. Banzai. I know it's my duty to follow this group every
> hour of every day of every yaer, AND remember all the posts I see during my
> duty. Maybe my computer was down, during the period that post? I cannot
> perform my duty, with a dead computer, right?
>
> --
> Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards - Brian J. Nielsen
> To mail me in private, simply use "email.dk" after the @
> For at maile mig privat, brug da "email.dk" efter @

actually, sarcasm apart I rarely follow links to stuff without either
knowing what it is or at least having some knowledge of the poster.
I'd probably pass on this one as there are just too many bad things
posted in ngs under the guise of fun stuff. What is it?
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

"[ ThrashDK ]" <Thrash@SpamSuxBig-Time.com> wrote in message
>> The reason no one replied to the post of your awesome
>> video is because it was posted here months ago...... HTH
>
> I'm very sorry, mr. Banzai. I know it's my duty to follow this group every
> hour of every day of every yaer, AND remember all the posts I see during
> my duty. Maybe my computer was down, during the period that post? I cannot
> perform my duty, with a dead computer, right?

Y'know Thrash, I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything, I just thought you
might want to know why nobody commented on what is unquestionably a *very*
cool video, that's all.....

> What is it?

I understand..

It's just a video-clip of an aero-plane hitting our hero, when least
expected.. ;) Apparently, it's old, but I thought people might find it
funny.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards - Brian J. Nielsen
To mail me in private, simply use "email.dk" after the @
For at maile mig privat, brug da "email.dk" efter @

> Y'know Thrash, I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything,

No problem, then. ;) And also you might want to disregard my comment in my
new thread today. Sorry, I misunderstood.

--

"[ ThrashDK ]" wrote:

> > What is it?
>
> I understand..
>
> It's just a video-clip of an aero-plane hitting our hero, when least
> expected.. ;) Apparently, it's old, but I thought people might find it
> funny.
>
> --
> Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards - Brian J. Nielsen
> To mail me in private, simply use "email.dk" after the @
> For at maile mig privat, brug da "email.dk" efter @

It's only old to me cos it's happened about three times since I
started playing. Nothing says "duck!" like an airplane smacking you in
the head :O)

--

>> Y'know Thrash, I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything,
>
> No problem, then. ;) And also you might want to disregard my comment in my
> new thread today. Sorry, I misunderstood.

It's all good, and that was a sweet little maneuver with that plane!