One Monitor In Dual Monitor Setup Glitched Out But After Removal and Putting Back In the Graphics Card and is Now Fine?

deitylink4567

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2012
I dunno what exactly just happened, but I was playing Minecraft, just got dual monitors set up and Monitor 1 just out of the blue glitched out (Like you know if you were to punch a screen it would have lines and colors and whatnot) And after I turned off my PC, unplugged it, and took out and put back in the card, the monitor worked fine like it has been. What do I do to prevent this and why did it happen?
I have a Asus AMD Radeon HD 7850, EVGA 500w psu, AMD A10 5800K 3.6GHz cpu, 8gb ram, Monitor 1: 19" Dell monitor and Monitor 2: an Element 32" TV

deitylink4567

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2012

The thing is, that it worked fine after rebooting it. Also, I noticed that when I unplugged Monitor 1, then my TV glitched the same way, so of course the first thing I thought was that my GPU went bad. But the light on the PCIE plug was green and it was in healthy condition after I took it out and put it back in. So should I just stay away from dual monitors til I get a new 24" monitor with HDMI and possibly a psu with more wattage or is it IN FACT that I may just need a better card? R9 series maybe?