encise

Commendable
Aug 21, 2018
Hello, today when i tried to overclock my XL2411 144hz monitor, to 74hz using normal dvi d to displayport adaptar, because it was only giving me 60fps, so when i tried to overclock it to 74hz, the screen just went off
and nothing happened after that, i tried everything, i tried safe mode , nothing happened , until i changed my displayport cable to the bottom one on gpu, the problem is when i tried to pull it off, i tried to get it off hard , i didn't know i have to press something
so i can get it off, anyways , when i figured out, i removed it and then connected it to the bottom displayport in gpu, and it worked, but when i try the top one it doesn't work anymore, what happened?

Here is pics of how my gpu displayports looks, they don't look the same for some reason " Look at the dots "

R6wVhoA.jpg

The top one doesn't work, the lower one works

And also this one works too, which is the right one

tSK22WB.jpg

So what to do now?, the top and bottom displayports are not the same, i heard they should be the same not sure
And also the top one is not working , the bottom one and the right one is working,
Note that the cable was connected the top one before this issue..

2080TI FE

Last edited:

encise

Commendable
Aug 21, 2018
After i bought my new XB271HU monitor it worked, now all the ports are working, i think it was because i overclocked my old monitor to something it can't handle , anyways thank you

TRENDING THREADS