Question One of my hard drive is not opening and its file system type became raw instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddula chaithanya

Honorable
Feb 17, 2013
all hard drives are working properly but one of my hard drive type became raw instead of NTFS file system type and it is not opening...even though i format my system,i am unable to solve this problem..plz help me

faya93

Honorable
Feb 17, 2013
Lost your partition table... To recover the data u ll have to use a "professional" data restore utility... Personal tip Getdataback for ntfs... Already saved tons of gigabytes with that ...

Jignesh Fate

Reputable
Jul 6, 2014

Jignesh Fate

Reputable
Jul 6, 2014
first of all do the one thing right click on my computer then click to manage then disk managment .there u will see different type of drives.here we go right click on that drive which is not working then go to its properties now u will see its whole properties.then u should go to tools then check drive(u have to scan this drives when u hit check button)after scaning this drives windows show u drive succesfully scaned.now on that little window u will see (SHOW DETAILS) HIT ON THIS .now some different type of window open.now u will see on right side CUSTOM VIEW click on that.after click on....on the left side u will see OPEN SAVED LOG(click on this).now u will see your whole data on ur hard drives.copy them onto another drive then format this from Disk managment

Status
Not open for further replies.