Question One of my three gpu fans isn't spinning

JinxTheWorld

Commendable
Jan 10, 2021
What are the temps? Some 3 fan GPU's have 1 fan that wont turn until a temp threshold is hit. Try running it through a benchmark software like Heaven benchmark. Or use a software like MSI and force fans to spin by turning them on manual.

Yeah it could be that simple XD.

What are the temps? Some 3 fan GPU's have 1 fan that wont turn until a temp threshold is hit. Try running it through a benchmark software like Heaven benchmark. Or use a software like MSI and force fans to spin by turning them on manual.

Yeah it could be that simple XD.
What are the models you are referring to? Because I know that feature applying to all fans, not to just 1 fan when multiple.

JinxTheWorld

Commendable
Jan 10, 2021
What are the models you are referring to? Because I know that feature applying to all fans, not to just 1 fan when multiple.
Not referring to any particular model. Just in general. Info on this site.

OP didn't mention checking if it was just a fan not spinning due to temps being low. Worth asking XD.

Not referring to any particular model. Just in general. Info on this site.

OP didn't mention checking if it was just a fan not spinning due to temps being low. Worth asking XD.
Of course it's worth asking but I really was asking out of curiosity because I don't know any model doing that for just 1 fan. The two threads you linked does not have the same issue as in the one it was solved by pushing the fan to start and in the other was ALL fans not spinning due to the 0rpm mode.