Question One(or more) of my fans seem to be vibrating

Dec 21, 2019
So I started noticing problem about a month ago, and as far as I know it wasn't there around 2 months after I built my PC.

Whenever I play a game that requires high CPU or GPU usage, or if I'm running too many programs at once, my pc fans start getting louder, and soon they start making rattling or vibrating noises. I can handle the annoyance since it's easily dampened by the audio but I'm just worried it might be bad for the components. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

Dec 21, 2019
I check whenever the fan is doing its thing, and even when it's near breaking level of vibrating sound, none of the component temperatures go over 70C, which I am aware is the safe line for most models. However I do have compressed air; should I try and clean the vents and the wings regardless?

it's probably ok if temps are acceptable, may want to tune the fan curve if did doesn't raise temps much.
probably start with the system/case fans as they're most likely the culprits (they can be dampened with rubber gaskets) or replaced with better fans. If it's the GPU fan then you probably want to RMA as it will get just get worse as it's poorly balanced.

So I started noticing problem about a month ago, and as far as I know it wasn't there around 2 months after I built my PC.

Whenever I play a game that requires high CPU or GPU usage, or if I'm running too many programs at once, my pc fans start getting louder, and soon they start making rattling or vibrating noises. I can handle the annoyance since it's easily dampened by the audio but I'm just worried it might be bad for the components. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.