[SOLVED] One port reads open, another does not ?

Mar 20, 2022
I am trying to open a server for Unturned for my friends and I to play on, there was a list of ports this game runs thru and I "opened" all the listed ports in their own configurations as they were listed on the site (I can't remember which site, but it listed ports to open for most applications). Only one (1) of the ports read "open" on canyouseeme.org and the rest either timed out or "refused connection" We use google wifi routers throughout the house and Xfinity is our ISP. Any help is appreciated, it seems no one else has run into an issue like this that I can see.

Solution
Does the application actual work or does it have some issue.

Port forwarding just allows the data to pass through the router to the end server. For a port to be open the server must respond to traffic on those ports. It all depends on how the application function if it has a program on those ports that will respond. It is likely some server setting but all these apps are different so there is no generic fix.
Does the application actual work or does it have some issue.

Port forwarding just allows the data to pass through the router to the end server. For a port to be open the server must respond to traffic on those ports. It all depends on how the application function if it has a program on those ports that will respond. It is likely some server setting but all these apps are different so there is no generic fix.

Solution