One Post equals over 20 thousand points for one member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One post = 20,520 points.

I noticed when this member posted this link He was awarded over 1000 Points :ouch: I came back today to check for the correction and it was there. His total for his single post on the Forum was upgraded to 20,520 for his single post :eek: The funny thing is he has more points than I do and I have like 10,400 Posts :bounce: . I am not surprised is what is troubling me.

20520pts.jpg

Bruceification73

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
I bet I can figure it out, actually. Tom's doesn't seem to be too secure. I can't do it right now, because I'm doing a full system scan, and that will take a while. But later I will try it out and let you know if I find anything.

Hey guys seriously this poster was given 20,520 points for his first and only post. Originally over 1000 points were awarded for the post. The next day 20,520 points was awarded. How about an explanation of some sort?

^+1. What's the deal with this! I noticed the poster was awarded more than 1000 points originally. Remaining with that single post, 20,520 points have been awarded! That is fupped duck for sure.

EDIt for Writer's embellishment and a digit.

tecmo34

Administrator
This kind of explains things I've noticed recently... I was 28th just the other day and when I check today, I dropped to 47th... With one poster getting 20,000 points it kind of explains things. I'm sure there were more than just one.

Here I was kind of hoping they have finally went back and given the real "Vets" their just do and points were modified pushing me back. I should've figured the French wouldn't have been so smart to correct their wrongs... they give the points to a noobie to balance out the system.

You have browned the French's britches. Their surrender is imminent. This Forum is amazing as tech sites with countless tech problem go. How hard is it to run a poster board? I guess if your French, you have to change your pants this far into the conversation. 20,520 points for your first post. Give up the women and children and Run! appears to be what has happened! Since day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.