one would think

that Microsoft would make their products compatible with
each other - SP2 & MN700 has hosed my entire
router/wireless setup, this SUX! No wdoner they wuit
making hardware - stick with Linksys folks.

oh and Joker, duuuuude, take a chill pill - this stuff
isn't intuitive & it's not supposed to work this way.

Did you download the MSBBN software update?
If not, then yeah, you would have had problems.

Get the update at
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP