Question OneDrive Oddity That I Hope Won't Return

MajorPager

Prominent
Aug 8, 2023
So for the past 3 days I had to reset my computer and reinstall everything that I once had. About half an hour ago grey X's appeared on all of my icons, then they switched to green checkmarks. With a quick refresh they were back to normal, then 20 min later the shortcut arrow dissapeared on all of them. With another quick refresh they were back to normal. I've never had this happen before when resetting my computer, although this is the first time OneDrive hasn't automatically signed me in durning first boot. I even opened OneDrive, and unlinked my account a second time and closed it, and while I waas writing this the arrows dissapeared again.

So can someone please explain to me why in the world this is occuring? (I'm going to do a restart shortly to see if that will get rid of it) This hasn't happened beforehand until now and OneDrive has been turned off since day 1.

MajorPager

Prominent
Aug 8, 2023
The grey X's was while those particular files were still syncing with your OneDrive space.
I knew it was something to do with OneDrive but that still doesn't explain why they were appearing. It's all just very bizzare, hasen't happened since I done the restart though.