Question Online games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2020
Can someone list the online multiplayer games which I can play with friends and have fun
Rig specs :
i5 4210u dual core I think
Nividia 830m 2gb
4 gb ram

Laughskate

Great
May 20, 2020
@Ajay411 you can try to play csgo but that might be a bit of stretch considering the fact that the minimum specs haven't been updated for a long time. I'm sure you can run it on low and medium settings. You can also opt for io games like shellshock.io or something like that. don't expect much from that 2 core cpu.

Reactions: Ajay411
Can someone list the online multiplayer games which I can play with friends and have fun
Rig specs :
i5 4210u dual core I think
Nividia 830m 2gb
4 gb ram

Tons of them past the newest ones. You do need another 4gb of RAM. Past that, WOW at lower settings will work, Diablo series will work, Path of Exile should work, just find something you want to play and look at the requirements, your have an older video card but it's OK for games at lower settings if you stay away from the demanding newer games. For online adventure games you don't need a lot of FPS to play them, if you can hit 25-30 fps that is playable enough, I've played WOW many times at 20 fps and was still OK.

Dean0919

Honorable
Oct 25, 2017
If you're interested in board card games, I would recommend you Gwent. It's a free game. Although, it's mainly focused to play against other competitors, you can play against your friends too in a friendly matches.

If you're fan of bloody, zombie games, try Left2dead and Killing Floor. I think your PC should be able to run them.

Status
Not open for further replies.