• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Online Store Default Locations Changing

Jul 4, 2020
When I go to a stores webpage, say walmart, it shows my stores location somewhere else. Most of the time its in the same state but sometimes across the country.

If I search for walmart on google, it shows the closest walmart to where I am and the google location is accurate on the search page. Then I click the link to go to walmart.com and it shows the stores zip code in New York and I have to change the location manually. Then if I revisit the website a day later or so, it shows the location somewhere else.

Its happening with any retailers website and seems to have just started in the last week or so. No updates have been applied to my knowledge. Im using a Samsung A70 with ATT if it helps.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS