Online video stuttering

3ogdy

Distinguished
FX 8350 4.4GHz / HD6950 CFX (disabled), Windows 7, 24GB of RAM, SSD+7200RPM HDDs
CCC 15.7, DX11.

I made a few videos, played them in VLC and they play just fine with 5 - 20% GPU usage. They're in FullHD. Once they're uploaded to Dailymotion or other websites, they stutter badly. This is on a 100Mbps Fiber Optics connection.

I didn't have this issue before. I tried all my browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Coolnovo) to no avail. I tried disabling Hardware acceleration in Chrome. Videos wouldn't even play without it.
The final video is a mix of various videos. They all play correctly individually and in the final form, but I've also made sure they run at the same frame rate (29FPS), have the same format, same bitrate...

I've tried to play the video back on various computers and the video shows some stuttering even when played offline from the HDD. Not on my main PC, though.

I've been trying all kinds of solutions and changes and I'm going crazy about this since it's not the first time I'm doing this but now I face all these dumb issues.

Anyone willing to give me a hand with this?