Solution
Is there any dongle or device or software to watch online video on PC and prevent connection damage?

If your connection keeps dropping you need to check your equipment and network cable connections, something may need replacing.

Could be bad network cable (try a new one), a faulty router or modem (borrow one for testing purposes), or even a poor service from your ISP (give them a call and ask if they have any outstanding problems).
Obviously he has connection drop outs making his movies stop playing but since caching is pretty much already done by everything I don't think there is any device that could do anything better other than downloading the whole movie wich would go against a bunch of streaming rules.

Obviously he has connection drop outs making his movies stop playing but since caching is pretty much already done by everything I don't think there is any device that could do anything better other than downloading the whole movie wich would go against a bunch of streaming rules.

It was the term "connection damage" which had me puzzled. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is there any dongle or device or software to watch online video on PC and prevent connection damage?

If your connection keeps dropping you need to check your equipment and network cable connections, something may need replacing.

Could be bad network cable (try a new one), a faulty router or modem (borrow one for testing purposes), or even a poor service from your ISP (give them a call and ask if they have any outstanding problems).

Solution