Radeon Software Edition - Adrenalin 2019
Graphics Chipset - Radeon RX 570 Series
Memory Size - 4096 MB
Memory Type - GDDR5
Core Clock - 1284 MHz
Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System Memory - 16 GB
CPU Type - AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics

A lot of benchmark sites I've seen have AAA games around with 60 fps and above but when I played any it's terrible and around 30 fps with stuttering to below that.

Trying Skyrim special edition atm and it's only 30fps and going below.

Someone suggested a stress test and my gpu is only working at 50%.

Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong?

Thanks Mike.

Last edited:
Solution
Are you sure that your PC is not running at 30Hz due a cable/device limitation? It happens a lot with TV, specially 4k TVs.

Go to Radeon software and try to use default settings, it looks like a sync method. Be sure that any sync methond is turned ON, like Enhanced Sync and garbages like this.

Can you please try other games too?
You should make sure that you installed everything correctly because it seems your system is using the integrated graphics instead of the rx570.
On top of the Skyrim had a lock to 30FPS because their engine breaks physics at higher FPS most versions of skyrim should update automatically so you this should be fixed.

HanzoMike

Prominent
Aug 22, 2019
You should make sure that you installed everything correctly because it seems your system is using the integrated graphics instead of the rx570.
On top of the Skyrim had a lock to 30FPS because their engine breaks physics at higher FPS most versions of skyrim should update automatically so you this should be fixed.

The HDMI goes into the new GPU and the drivers are downloaded what else whould you suggest?

rodrigoxm49

Great
Oct 13, 2019
Are you sure that your PC is not running at 30Hz due a cable/device limitation? It happens a lot with TV, specially 4k TVs.

Go to Radeon software and try to use default settings, it looks like a sync method. Be sure that any sync methond is turned ON, like Enhanced Sync and garbages like this.

Can you please try other games too?

Solution