Question Only booting into BIOS

Oct 16, 2019
Hello,

So I had installed the newest BIOS version yesterday and my PC just booted normally. Today I found my headphones sounded a bit tinny, so I uninstalled my audio drivers and downloaded the newest one available for my motherboard(Aorus x470 gaming). It told me to reboot right after the jnstallation. So I did, Since then the PC only boots into the BIOS, and my boot priority list is empty. I can still find my Samsung Evo 860 m2 in the boot override menu bot it does nothing.

I have tried to boot from a USB and that worked, but troubleshooting windows did nothing and trying to reinstall Windows didn't work either. I did not format the drive tho, because it said my SSD was empty on the install screen.

Thanks in advance

Oct 16, 2019
Update: I installed a different SSD to see if the Samsung Evo even had any data left on it. It seems that everything has been deleted or gone corrupt because in order to read the SSD It tells me I need to format it

Oct 16, 2019
UPDATE 2: Appearently the SSD is set to RAW and not NTFS. I don't want to format it yet because of some important files. Should I contact the manufacturer? I still have my warrenty