Question Only few resolution options on my Asus TUF A15

Jun 8, 2021
Hello,
I am using the ASUS TUF A15 FA506IH laptop, which has an AMD Ryzen 5 4600H CPU and an Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 GPU. I mostly play Csgo at 1152x864 and sometimes 1280x960 resolution but, I am getting only a few resolutions options on my display and there is also no option available for custom resolution in Radeon Settings. Please Help.
My resolution menu: View: https://imgur.com/pXQ4eIo

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Asus states that all units come shipped with a panel that outputs 1920x1080. That is the max you should run on that laptop. If you want to make your own resolution, you will need to run DDU to uninstall all your GPU drivers, then reinstall the latest drivers from both AMD and Nvidia. Sourcing the latest drivers, manually, install drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Jun 8, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Asus states that all units come shipped with a panel that outputs 1920x1080. That is the max you should run on that laptop. If you want to make your own resolution, you will need to run DDU to uninstall all your GPU drivers, then reinstall the latest drivers from both AMD and Nvidia. Sourcing the latest drivers, manually, install drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
I tried that, unfortunately, it didn't work :(