May 3, 2021
Hi I have a custom built pc but when I want to stream o can only do 30fps what do you guys suggest I upgrade to at least get 60fps
Graphic Card: XFX Radeon RX 570 RS XXX

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 2600

RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)

Motherboard: ASRock ATX Motherboard (B450
SSD:
WD_Black 500GB SN750 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD - Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND - WDS500G3X0C

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Your system's specs are partially given. Please list the make and model of your PSU and it's age if it's been used. Include the make and model of your GPU as well as the chassis and it's airflow. You will also need to state the version for the OS you're on, provided you're on Windows 10.

Often times, throwing money at a system doesn't help resolve an issue, instead a minor tinkering with drivers or BIOS updates can do wonders. Speaking if BIOS, what BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?

Reactions: LegendEli
May 3, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Your system's specs are partially given. Please list the make and model of your PSU and it's age if it's been used. Include the make and model of your GPU as well as the chassis and it's airflow. You will also need to state the version for the OS you're on, provided you're on Windows 10.

Often times, throwing money at a system doesn't help resolve an issue, instead a minor tinkering with drivers or BIOS updates can do wonders. Speaking if BIOS, what BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?
I hope this is better I literally copied and paste all this on google and bought the stuff one by one I’m also on Windows 10 and all my drives are updated I check them all the time. And I bought all the stuff December 2020

Built Computer

Graphic Card:

XFX Radeon RX 570 RS XXX Edition 1286MHz, 8gb GDDR5, DX12 VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-570P8DFD6)

CPU:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler - YD2600BBAFBOX

RAM:

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15 Desktop Memory Kit - Black (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15)

Motherboard:

ASRock ATX Motherboard (B450 PRO4)

Case:
MUSETEX 6pcs 120mm ARGB Fans and USB3.0 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Gaming PC Case, 2 Tempered Glass Panels Gaming Style Windows Computer Case Desktop Case(G05S6-HB)
Power Supply:

EVGA - 600W ATX 12V/EPS 12V 80 Plus Power Supply - Black

SSD:

WD_Black 500GB SN750 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD - Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND - WDS500G3X0C

The Idiot

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2013
Can you post your OBS settings? From what I have seen the gpu isn't very good for steaming and you should instead be using the cpu for encoding. Big problem is right now gpu are massively overpriced and will probably be that way for the next few years.

Last edited: