[SOLVED] Only Getting 60mbps download speed on virgin media

Sep 4, 2020
so i pay for 220mbps with virgin media, they layed the cable for the wifi right outside my house aswell, see im only getting 60mbps on my pc when my cat6a cable is plugged directly into the virgin media router, on my ipad im getting 220mbps, if anyone has had this problem please help me ive been trying for hours upon end, ive searched over so many forums and threads and everything ive tried has done nothing. ive gone to network and sharing centre and set the speed and duplex to the 1.0gbps setting and that did nothing, ive tried resseting the router, nothing, ive even deleted the realtek pcie gbe family controller and reinstalled it, nothing, someone please help me.

Solution
so i pay for 220mbps with virgin media, they layed the cable for the wifi right outside my house aswell, see im only getting 60mbps on my pc when my cat6a cable is plugged directly into the virgin media router, on my ipad im getting 220mbps, if anyone has had this problem please help me ive been trying for hours upon end, ive searched over so many forums and threads and everything ive tried has done nothing. ive gone to network and sharing centre and set the speed and duplex to the 1.0gbps setting and that did nothing, ive tried resseting the router, nothing, ive even deleted the realtek pcie gbe family controller and reinstalled it, nothing, someone please help me.
Check your Windows AUTOTUNE setting --...

kanewolf

Titan
Check your Windows AUTOTUNE setting -- https://www.ghacks.net/2016/08/05/windows-10-limiting-internet-speed/

Solution

TRENDING THREADS