[SOLVED] Only Getting around 140 FPS in league of legends with new 5600 XT (updated drivers version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2020
Hello, im having issues right now with league of legends, i have the ryzen 5 2400G and was using the integrated graphics to play lol for the past year (and other games as well) with lol i didnt have any issue i was playing at 1080p high with around 140fps, but now i have updated my graphics card to a Powercolor Red Dragon 5600XT (amd fan boy?, wrong choice with the Power color i know tbh, also i have alredy update its BIOS so the fans can spin and have more power in other games) and i have only been getting around the same FPS i was getting with the vega 11, i checked with the afterburner and lol is only using 400 mhz of the memory clock instead of the whole 1820 mhz that i have set up, i have tried a lot of things alredy, windows mode, full screen mode, lower resolution, higher resolution, custom resolution, check for any damaged files, created a specific profile for lol in the radeon software and nothing seems to work.

I would appreciate any type of help or suggestion.

My Build:

Solution
i heard that navi based GPU can have issues with older game where they stuck at lower clock or in other cases makes older games simply unplayable. but as long as you can play your game without issues you probably should not care too much about it.
i heard that navi based GPU can have issues with older game where they stuck at lower clock or in other cases makes older games simply unplayable. but as long as you can play your game without issues you probably should not care too much about it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.