Question Only mobo LEDs turn on, nothing else

Jul 18, 2019
So my Pc isnt booting whatsoever. My pc worked fine for a couple months until suddenly I got a bunch of blue screens and freezing. It then decided to just plain not turn on anymore. My PSU and mobo have been checked and I recently received a new CPU, since the old one was apparently defective. I installed the new one and only the mobo leds are turning on when the psu is switch on, just like before. No fans, no other lights and def no bios or anything. All my cables are secure and I honestly don't know what to do at this point.
Any help would be insanely appreciated.

I'm using:
  • Asus prime B350m-a
  • amd ryzen 5
  • seasonic M12 II bronze evo edition

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks! The box says AMD ryzen 5 thats all I know. I have one 16 GB ddr4 ram stick (dont know which one specifically). I sent the Psu and mobo back to the supplier for testing and they said they worked as they should with no further details.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Thanks! The box says AMD ryzen 5 thats all I know. I have one 16 GB ddr4 ram stick (dont know which one specifically). I sent the Psu and mobo back to the supplier for testing and they said they worked as they should with no further details.
So you've had a new CPU, and the MB and PSU have been tested by the suppliers as working normally? (Can't tell what exact tests they did, but we'll have to take their word for it).

Do you have a GPU?
I'd be tempted to swap out RAM also, as you only have 1 stick, so you can't simply go down to 1 module and retest, however I would also test the module in different slots.

Jul 18, 2019
So you've had a new CPU, and the MB and PSU have been tested by the suppliers as working normally? (Can't tell what exact tests they did, but we'll have to take their word for it).

Do you have a GPU?
I'd be tempted to swap out RAM also, as you only have 1 stick, so you can't simply go down to 1 module and retest, however I would also test the module in different slots.
Yep, so those three should be fine. I have an Nvidia GTX 1050 as GPU and there is an onboard graphics card on the mobo. Just tried switching the ram to a different slot and still nothing sadly.