[SOLVED] Only one monitor detected

Dec 26, 2019
Hello, I have been using a msi g24c msi monitor as my main, and Acer 19" 60 hz as my 2nd monitor, no problems at all until I installed an Intel i7 6700k, upgrading from an i5 7500. Now only one monitor can be detected at one time, I can't manually detect a 2nd monitor. The only thing I noticed different on installing the cpu was the Asus boot manager came on, I made no changes and hit save and continue. I can't find anything about enabling 2 monitors on the bios boot menu. Both monitors are in working condition, I don't understand why I can't detect a second one, any help would be appreciated.
BTW Mobo is a Asus b250m I'm pretty sure

Solution
Hello, I have been using a msi g24c msi monitor as my main, and Acer 19" 60 hz as my 2nd monitor, no problems at all until I installed an Intel i7 6700k, upgrading from an i5 7500. Now only one monitor can be detected at one time, I can't manually detect a 2nd monitor. The only thing I noticed different on installing the cpu was the Asus boot manager came on, I made no changes and hit save and continue. I can't find anything about enabling 2 monitors on the bios boot menu. Both monitors are in working condition, I don't understand why I can't detect a second one, any help would be appreciated.
Those two CPU have different integrated graphics.
When you swipe CPUs with different...
When you swipe CPUs with different integrated graphics, you should uninstall the graphics drivers first.
Download the Intel 630 Graphics drivers.
Uninstall any graphic drivers from Device Manager.
Install the new integrated graphic drivers (Intel 630 Graphics).

Solution
Dec 26, 2019
When you swipe CPUs with different integrated graphics, you should uninstall the graphics drivers first.
Thanks for the fast reply, that makes sense I'ma try it now :p

Dec 26, 2019
I uninstalled the old driver , took out my graphics card so it could recognize the onboard graphics, the new driver updated something related to display, but I still can't detect my 2nd monitor :(

Dec 26, 2019
I uninstalled the old driver , took out my graphics card so it could recognize the onboard graphics, the new driver updated something related to display, but I still can't detect my 2nd monitor :(
Fs in the chat, turns out Nvidia just released an gpu driver update , didn't realise mine was out of date, everything works now