[SOLVED] Only one monitor works

imverystoopid

Prominent
Sep 29, 2021
My computer only picks up one monitor. If I unplug one, the other works. The detect setting doesn’t detect it. It says that HDMI was not found. I have a 3080ti and use HDMI to HDMI and displayport to HDMI if that helps.

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
My computer only picks up one monitor. If I unplug one, the other works. The detect setting doesn’t detect it. It says that HDMI was not found. I have a 3080ti and use HDMI to HDMI and displayport to HDMI if that helps.
There is an option in BIOS to enable dual monitor. It will be located differently, according to your motherboard model

Have you tested things with different ports and swapping cables around between the monitors? Any other options on the monitors for connections? This been happening the whole time you had the card? Need a bit of back-ground info, new setup, old setup, something change before the issue started, etc... Video card drivers up to date from nVidia support site?