Question Only one of my Wi-Fi connections disapears at random only on my PC

Aug 20, 2019
My router outputs two connections the normal one and a much inferior (At my range at least) 5G connection up until a few days ago I used the normal connection on my computer until it started to randomly disconnect and the connection would disappear from the wifi list but only on my computer all other devices, even ones further away from the router, still have connection to it the only one to not disappear is the very slow 5G one. It has been going on for days and need to get it fixed.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of the wireless router you're using? Might also want to state how you're connected to the router, via an USB WiFi adapter or a built-in WiFi card or the Ethernet port? Might also want to list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Making sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop and the latest drivers for your networking adapter. Which version of the OS are you on, if on Windows 10?

Aug 20, 2019
Make and model of the wireless router you're using? Might also want to state how you're connected to the router, via an USB WiFi adapter or a built-in WiFi card or the Ethernet port? Might also want to list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Making sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop and the latest drivers for your networking adapter. Which version of the OS are you on, if on Windows 10?
I believe the make and model is Linksys WUSB6100M.
I am connected my a usb wifi adapter that came with my desktop.
My specs are:
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Ram:16 GB
SSD/HDD: 1T HDD 250GB SSD
GPU:GTX 1060 3G