OOOOOOoooo

Anyone else had this

Something has happened!
An Earthquake! Quick! Hide under your Desk!
(You do have one in your NeoHome, don't you?)

The browser wobbles and goes nuts..... sTrAnGe

Yep - it's lots of fun.

"Opppss !" <> wrote > Anyone else had this

> Something has happened!
> An Earthquake! Quick! Hide under your Desk!
> (You do have one in your NeoHome, don't you?)
>
> The browser wobbles and goes nuts..... sTrAnGe

First time I freaked out, thought my screen was going on the fritz LOL!!

"A. M. Hawk Widner" <amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> Yep - it's lots of fun.
>
> "Opppss !" <> wrote > Anyone else had this
>>
>> Something has happened!
>> An Earthquake! Quick! Hide under your Desk!
>> (You do have one in your NeoHome, don't you?)
>>
>> The browser wobbles and goes nuts..... sTrAnGe

wtf is the fritz? you people are retarded, you should be ashamed

Mattio wrote:
> wtf is the fritz? you people are retarded, you should be ashamed

Fritz is a teutonic version of a word "Mattio" meaning 'broken beyond
all recognition... incapable of being fixed or functioning normally'

I'd guess the word came to us on boats from Germany back in our melting
pot days. My family is from Italy though and we still use the other word
and will say things like, "That car that got run over by a tank sure is
Mattio'd up isn't it?" Or, "That '76 Gremlin was sure a steaming pile of
Mattio." It doesn't quite roll off the tongue like Fritz does, but it
can be said without making the cat jump.

*grin* I'm not really of italian descent.

--
http://www.simplerich.com/blog

Read my book!!!

"On the fritz" means "borken" in amny parts of the English-speaking part of
the world, not just in the US.

Check the attitude Mattio, it won't get points anyplace.

"Mattio" < wrote ...
> wtf is the fritz? you people are retarded, you should be ashamed

CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

Mattio wrote:
> wtf is the fritz? you people are retarded, you should be ashamed

Offence is the best defence, huh?? Do you always bark up people if there
is something you don't understand?? Even *I* know the meaning of the
fritz, and I'm nowhere near a native English speaker.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

English is not your native language? You are incredibly well spoken in that
case (well, in any case... ). I hope you take that the way I mean it, I
truely respect people who can speak more than one language! I have tried, I
speak english and FRenglish (combo french and english), I just cant grasp an
entire language ontop of my own LOL!
I hear in Finland/Denmark etc it is very common to grow up with as many as 4
different languages! That blows my mind!