Oops! I need a modular power cable from FirePower ZT Series 750W 80Plus Bronze to SAPPHIRE 100355-1GOCL

jeroly

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2007
I built a PC back in 2012 using the FirePower ZT Series 750W 80Plus Bronze PSU.

In the interval since then I've managed to lose or misplace the bag containing the extra modular cables that came with it.

This week, my main PC that I've had since 2009 had its innards fried, and I want to use the 2012 PC as my main setup. I want to swap in the Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 graphics card (I don't play games but I have three monitors in my main setup), but I didn't use a graphics card in the original setup and hence need a power cable for the card.

Any suggestions other than to buy a whole new PSU? That seems both expensive and a waste.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
You can get custom cables from IceMods (note that the link may show up broken, if so, select Store>>Value PSU Cables>>PCIe/GPU cables #sku 00194) looks to be about $16 each 8 pin cable, i checked, they do ZT 750 cables
There may be others but I didn't find any

jeroly

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2007
Thanks so much for answering the question. I'm wondering - on the GPU side, are you confident that I need an 8-pin connector? I can't find the manual for the card and don't know enough about video cards to assess the situation.