Open folder in the same window doesn't work anymore

jfk

Hi to all
I've downloaded after a suggestion of an italian Mvp from huge Kelly's
corner site the .vbs call "foldericonchange" (Change the Folder Icon &/or
Opened Folder Icon) on my Xp home edition to change the folder aspect. It
did works fine about icon aspect but it changes the browsing too. Now I
can't open the folder in the same window. If I choose the option "same
window" instead "open in a new window" it doesn't take effect. How I can to
restore my registry to default (I would like to open folders in the same
window)?
Now every choose ("same" or "new") give same results: new folders open on
new window...
I'm sorry if terms are wrong but I've italian Xp edition...
I've tried to use also the " Open each folder in New or Same Window" tweak
(the "Same" options) from the site but doesn't works. I can open folders
only in New window...pen Each Folder in New or Same Window
Can I restore the former situation?
Thanks in advance, best regards

Try system restore
start->all programs->accessories->system tools->system restore

Translate could be more or less like this
inizi ->tutti programmi->accessori->attrezzi del sistema->restore del sistema

smiling face wrote:
> Try system restore
> start->all programs->accessories->system tools->system restore
>
> Translate could be more or less like this
> inizi ->tutti programmi->accessori->attrezzi del sistema->restore del
> sistema
(Start > Programmi > Accessori > Utilità di sistema > Ripristino del sistema
^__^), thank you) but the problem is not happen yesterday or so close to
today... It doesn't works about since 1 year! I know, you'll tell me "Why
you haven't restored when you can..." and I answer because I'm not realized
at the moment but many many months after this mess.
So I think the problem is really complicated now to solve...
I've opened my system with regedit and compared with another registry (from
my notebook) but I don't know where to look for parameters about folders...
I remember that one day someone told me which registry voice could setup
this function but comparing with the other registry (where the the folders
opens correctly) they're are identical...
I know it's a tough work!
Thanks, bye