[SOLVED] Opening Application makes PC freeze then shutdown.

Dragovichz

Reputable
Sep 13, 2014
As the title says, my PC freeze when im doing something then 100% next going to happen is to shutdown itself. Why? need help :pfff:

PS: Tried CMOS Reset and also it wont happen if its idle.

Solution
PC's shutting themselves off is often indicative of power issues...(borrow one if you can to eliminate an expense if unnecessary, just in case the existing PSU is in fact fine...) Assuming you are not overheating, where some systems' BIOS options can cause as actual shutdown as a response to thermal issues...; check HWMonitor to make sure CPU package/core temps are fine

I'd start with slaving in a new quality PSU of sufficient wattage....(all PSUs were 'working fine the day before' they started giving problems!)
PC's shutting themselves off is often indicative of power issues...(borrow one if you can to eliminate an expense if unnecessary, just in case the existing PSU is in fact fine...) Assuming you are not overheating, where some systems' BIOS options can cause as actual shutdown as a response to thermal issues...; check HWMonitor to make sure CPU package/core temps are fine

I'd start with slaving in a new quality PSU of sufficient wattage....(all PSUs were 'working fine the day before' they started giving problems!)

Solution