opera does not function anymore on windows 7

Jun 16, 2018
My Opera browsers doesn't open, I restarted the PC, I checked task manager, I scanned with Avast and cleaned with CCleaner, but nothing seems to work. I cannot reinstall it because I have important things saved there, please help!

Jun 16, 2018

can't I get Opera back without reinstalling it; it does not even open. and the backup didn't work out for me?
please, it's urgent, at least tell me if there is a way to transfer "history", "download history" and "favorites" to Chrome before uninstalling Opera.
Thank you btw for your solution, I really appreciate it.

Copy the profile to somewhere. Reinstall. It will create a new one. You then probably import the stuff from your old profile or copy and paste stuff from it into new created one. Don't hold me to this bit it what I would do and it has worked for me in Firefox.

Jun 16, 2018
Today I found that the date of installation of Opera is 15/06/2018, yet I installed it 2 years ago. and I am having a problem with it since that date. is it a problem of update or something? sorry I'm not an expert in this field :/

Jun 16, 2018

I tried to do what you had said, but when I wanted to uninstall Opera, it didn't want to, they say it's already uninstalled, though I downloaded it again, but it didn't work.
sorry for disturbing you, and thank you for your help