Operating System not Found

tommylimo

Honorable
Jul 12, 2013
Dell Vostro 2510!! I have done Everything That I was Told And Widows will not start? I Used f8 i used All Options
Safe mode,last known good configuration,command prompt nothing works? What i Do get though as windows tries to load is a blue Screen that stays for like 2seconds can't read it? anyway to pause that screen? Thanks Everyone!! i Won't give up till I fix this! Tommylimo :)

Solution
All depends on the Version of Windows this is, but basically as noted two parts are here. Either the Hard Drive (where everything is stored to to load from) is failing, thus any software on it (your data, programs Windows) won't work OR Windows itself got VERY corrupted somehow and you need to reinstall EVERYTHING completely like the very first time you ever used this computer. IN both cases: ALL YOUR DATA, SHORTCUTS, ETC. are toast.

If this is all too complicated and the machine is over three years old anyway, might be time for a fresh start, and get a new system for $300 at Walmart.
All depends on the Version of Windows this is, but basically as noted two parts are here. Either the Hard Drive (where everything is stored to to load from) is failing, thus any software on it (your data, programs Windows) won't work OR Windows itself got VERY corrupted somehow and you need to reinstall EVERYTHING completely like the very first time you ever used this computer. IN both cases: ALL YOUR DATA, SHORTCUTS, ETC. are toast.

If this is all too complicated and the machine is over three years old anyway, might be time for a fresh start, and get a new system for $300 at Walmart.

Solution