Discussion Opinion about those specifications (Buying a PC)

vkovachev9

Prominent
Dec 7, 2018
Hi there :]]
I'm considering change my PC because it's pretty old already and i will sell it for parts... anyway
I consider buy a PC Second hand used by web designer here are the Specifications

Mother board : Asrock B85M Pro4
CPU : Intel Core i5 4460 3.2 ghz
Video : AMD Radeon R7 200 1gb
RAM : 24gb (3х8gb) ddr3 1600 HyperX
Hard Drive : 1 TB
SSD : Kingston 120 GB
Power supply : Cooler Master Еlite 400 ver.3
Box : Raidmax

I think if i get a good Nvidia everything will be fine ....
The Price: 400BGN or 200-250$
Thank you in advance :]]]

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I suppose it depends on what GPU you would be installing whether the power supply is up to the challenge.

Not much else to say. 4460 is a decent enough quad core, an excess of memory. As long as the fans are such are in decent condition, seems a reasonable price.

You can pick up used business machines with similar specs for about the same price.

vkovachev9

Prominent
Dec 7, 2018
I suppose it depends on what GPU you would be installing whether the power supply is up to the challenge.

Not much else to say. 4460 is a decent enough quad core, an excess of memory. As long as the fans are such are in decent condition, seems a reasonable price.

You can pick up used business machines with similar specs for about the same price.
forgot to say i'm going to use it mostly for Gaming,browsing,Movies......
Games like Assetto Corsa,GTA V, Dirt Rally .........

CPU holds up well as an entry level model in 2019.
You should just be able to upgrade your gpu and game pretty well.

I would replace that PSU regardless of what GPU you throw in. The 400w elite is not good at all.

vkovachev9

Prominent
Dec 7, 2018
CPU holds up well as an entry level model in 2019.
You should just be able to upgrade your gpu and game pretty well.

I would replace that PSU regardless of what GPU you throw in. The 400w elite is not good at all.
on my PC right now i'm with 600 or 660 W put it in maybe ?