Opinion and Changes for custom pc

Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys. Honest opinions on this PC? I'm looking to play competitive Fortnite and PUBG while streaming full time. If any of you guys could make some honest improvements that would bring the price down while keeping performance up, that would be fantastic, and if you already have a list that is better than this and around the same price range let me know.

Thank You

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yfkCMZ

Approximate Purchase Date: October 15th

Budget Range: 1500-2000

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Streaming, Background 24/7 stream (Its a stream that will just replay a game recording 24/7), Video editing <--- If intel is the better option, tell me, i'm fine with longer renders if it means I get a better gaming/streaming experience.

Are you buying a monitor: Yes (Alienware 240hz free sync monitor) (can't afford the g-sync monitor, If you guys got a better suggestion for an esports monitor, I'd accept it.)

Parts to Upgrade: ?? Not sure how to answer but I am set on the GPU, and I'm honestly on the line for the cpu for my uses.

Do you need to buy OS: I already have an OS

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: AMAZON only please

Parts Preferences: 1080TI Evga is what I want. CPU is up for debate

Overclocking: Sure, not really informed on how to do so though.

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments: I need something, that I can run a background stream on, and game professionally while streaming.

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: FullTime streaming just became a reality.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
You could do WAY better on that GPU selection and cost. 1080 are getting really close to and selling for right at $400.
I would personally go down on RAM speed a touch to save the few dollars.
You don't need 1000W PSU, select something ~600 gold rated, cheaper on your electric bill IMO, less heat too.

Sep 25, 2018

What would be better 8700k or Ryzen 7 2700x for a dedicated eSports Gaming/Streaming PC

Sep 25, 2018

A 1080ti would be a waste at 1080p even if the main reason for getting it was for frames?

Sep 25, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from wrightmalcolm16 : "Opinions on this build?"

I hope i'm not breaking any TOS but this is the last time i will post.

What is everyone's honest opinions on this? I'm a professional gamer and I plan to stream on this full time also. I changed from Ryzen to the 8700k and I lowered my ram to 3000 speed if thats okay.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pNYpV6