Opinion on Xidax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scwbrian

Reputable
Dec 19, 2014
I'm looking to get a PC built by Xidax, but I'm not sure if I should. I checked reseller ratings reviews and it seems like all of them are fake, because I look at there comment, then their profile. Their profile only has 1 review which is about Xidax. They joined the same day they commented. I'm looking for a budget gaming PC to be built around $1,000
And no, I don't want to build my own please.

Solution
I see three hundred very positive reviews on the reseller reviews ratings, but if you are not comfortable with them take a look at Cyber Power, they have over 3000 reviews and many users have bought from them.

gamerschmamer

Reputable
Dec 3, 2014
I have bought from Cyberpower before. My build is over a year old and running strong. I think I paid a bit more than I should have but it came pre-built and now I can upgrade from there. I will say that their customer service leaves something to be desired though. I had 1 # wrong in my credit card when I hit submit, and it took a month to get it straightened out. That being said, I now game at Ultra@1080p. :)

Traxx1

Reputable
Mar 25, 2015
I just bought a Xidax XM-11 gaming laptop, and I am extremely happy with not only the computer, which rocks. The service I received upon purchasing it as well as them calling me to talk with me and answer any question I had about this configuration or that, has never been matched from any company I have ever dealt with concerning computers. This is how a computer company that makes custom built gaming computers should be run. They warranty their computers for life, because they believe in the products they are providing for you. What other company does that?, especially in the electronics department. Xidax Computers has went out of their way to provide me service that is second to none, and has made a dream of mine come true with my ultimate gaming laptop which is flawless by the way. I hope this may help any of you who maybe questioning if you will consider buying from Xidax. Go to their website, see for yourself. Configure your dream and see what happens. I did, and with all the research I did on computer companies and custom computer builders, Xidax takes the cake. Check them out, you wont be sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS