• Case Corsair SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower ATX
  • Cooler master Hyper 212 Black Edition
  • WD Blue 2 Tb
  • WD Black SN750 SSD 500 Gb
  • Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Black DDR-4 3600Mhz 2x8Gb
  • Asus Prime Z490-P
  • Seasonic FOXUS GX-550Watt 80 Plus Gold
  • Asus GTX 2060 OC
I would like to have your opionion about this configuration. Expecially about the Power Supply, Is it possible that I have underestimated it?

I'm asking because this morning I found it off but yesterday night I left it on. During the gaming sessions I didn't get any issues (full load).

Best

Solution
I would like to have your opionion about this configuration. Expecially about the Power Supply, Is it possible that I have underestimated it?

I'm asking because this morning I found it off but yesterday night I left it on. During the gaming sessions I didn't get any issues (full load).

Best

No, that's usually one of the better PSUs that we recommend around here. Leaving it on all night probably wouldn't cause an issue unless you had something like a power surge or you live in an area prone to high static electricity issues. But otherwise that is not something that you should lose sleep over.
Hi guys,

I built a new PC with the following components:
  • Intel Core i5 10400
  • Case Corsair SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower ATX
  • Cooler master Hyper 212 Black Edition
  • WD Blue 2 Tb
  • WD Black SN750 SSD 500 Gb
  • Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Black DDR-4 3600Mhz 2x8Gb
  • Asus Prime Z490-P
  • Seasonic FOXUS GX-550Watt 80 Plus Gold
  • Asus GTX 2060 OC

Best
Decent build. The PSU you have is very good and the wattage is just fine for your components. Your computer probably turned off due to power options you have set in Windows.

Reactions: _voodoo_

g-unit1111

Titan

Best

No, that's usually one of the better PSUs that we recommend around here. Leaving it on all night probably wouldn't cause an issue unless you had something like a power surge or you live in an area prone to high static electricity issues. But otherwise that is not something that you should lose sleep over.

Reactions: _voodoo_
Solution