Solution
Hmm...

The 1TB SSD must not be for an OS only drive; a 250-500GB would cover that.

After checking both Amazon and Newegg reviews, that chassis appears to have a QC issue revolving around it's front I/O panel.

That 6 pack appears to be questionable as well:
A quote from one of Amazon's critical reviews:
"So first off these fans look good and perform fairly well considering all things including price point. However they arent adjustable in really any way. It says they are controlled via mobo but try as i might they do not adjust at all. They also arent recognized by any third party software such as speedfan, msi command center... To me advertising pwm and not allowing any kind of control is false advertising to the fullest. But if...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Hmm...

After checking both Amazon and Newegg reviews, that chassis appears to have a QC issue revolving around it's front I/O panel.

"So first off these fans look good and perform fairly well considering all things including price point. However they arent adjustable in really any way. It says they are controlled via mobo but try as i might they do not adjust at all. They also arent recognized by any third party software such as speedfan, msi command center... To me advertising pwm and not allowing any kind of control is false advertising to the fullest. But if you are just looking for a basic fan setup for standard air flow then these arent to bad. I think they are a bit loud compared to fans iv tried but they arent to bad for their price point. In addition 1 out of the 6 fans i recieved did not work correctly when i plug in both the 3 pin rgb and the 4 pin power i get a dim color and the wires get really really hot which makes me question how likely they are to just short out randomly which is whats obviously happening to the fan in question."

-Update-
"Iv determined that it is the included hub limiting the control of the fans. I removed two fans from the hub and plugged them into my spare mobo headers and sure enough they now work properly in either pwm control or DC, ofcourse its best to stick to pwm. The hub still works fine for rgb but i have ordered splitters for both the rgb and fan headers and i plan to ditch the hub all together."

Solution
May 21, 2020
Hmm...

"So first off these fans look good and perform fairly well considering all things including price point. However they arent adjustable in really any way. It says they are controlled via mobo but try as i might they do not adjust at all. They also arent recognized by any third party software such as speedfan, msi command center... To me advertising pwm and not allowing any kind of control is false advertising to the fullest. But if you are just looking for a basic fan setup for standard air flow then these arent to bad. I think they are a bit loud compared to fans iv tried but they arent to bad for their price point. In addition 1 out of the 6 fans i recieved did not work correctly when i plug in both the 3 pin rgb and the 4 pin power i get a dim color and the wires get really really hot which makes me question how likely they are to just short out randomly which is whats obviously happening to the fan in question."

-Update-
"Iv determined that it is the included hub limiting the control of the fans. I removed two fans from the hub and plugged them into my spare mobo headers and sure enough they now work properly in either pwm control or DC, ofcourse its best to stick to pwm. The hub still works fine for rgb but i have ordered splitters for both the rgb and fan headers and i plan to ditch the hub all together."
Yeah, Probably gonna replace the case with the CM TD500. I heard good reviews about it. Might change the fans to thermaltake