ram- hyperX fury @ 8gb ddr3
psu- corsair cx750m
harddrive- wd blue 1tb
optical drive- asus
case- corsair spec-02

What do you guys think? Any suggestions? How will it run

jdcranke07

Honorable

Everything looks good, but that PSU. If you're going to go with Corsair then the AX, HX, GS, and RM are the only series I would use. AX being the flagship line and most reliable.

1) get a decent CPU cooler if you plan to overclock. Like Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO.
2) add an SSD for a system drive, like Samsung 850 EVO (256GB preferred)
3) instead of Corsair CX series PSU, get Seasonic, XFX, EVGA B2/G2 or Antec HCG series. Much better quality. 550W is more than enough, but get 750W if you plan to add another 970 for SLI later.

The rest looks just fine.

jdcranke07

Honorable

Get at least the CM Hyper 212 EVO at least. Way better than stock cooler and it's only ~$30 USD. If you plan to overclock then go for a liquid cooler like the Corsair H80i or something along those lines. Much more efficient with heat removal when overclocking.

McDuncun

Honorable
Dude your system is fine, if your thinking of going sli then yes the the PSU will be lacking but otherwise your fine. A SSD won`t hurt but if your strapped for cash now just set up the system like it is now, partition the 1TB for a OS for now and then just redo it when the time for a SSD comes...

Tomahawn

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2014

Everything looks sexy (Try a different PSU though). Should run anything basically on MAX.